DFØ-ID lets you log into the DFØ systems for payroll and accounts with a username and password. Here you will find login information, password rules and help.
- The first time you log in you must use the “Forgot password” function in order to create a password.
- If you would like to add a bookmark for DFØ-ID in your browser, please use the URL https://login.dfo.no.
- You will only be able to log in from your organisation’s network, either while you are at work or through remote access.
Your password must
- contain at least nine characters
- be a combination of upper and lower case letters
- contain at least one digit
- contain at least one of these special characters ! " # $ & ( ) * + . , - / : ; = ? @ _
- not be identical to one of your five most recent passwords
If you are unable to create a password that the system will accept, please contact the customer service centre: email email@example.com or telephone (+47) 406 34 021.
Forgot password and username
You can request a new password by clicking on this link and entering your username and email.
Your username is made up of one code for your organisation and one code for you, e.g. 0000abcd.
If you need help, please contact payroll or HR in your organisation.
If you enter the incorrect password five times, your user account will be locked for 30 minutes. DFØ is unable to unlock it. You can try again after 30 minutes or use the «Forgot password» function.
Once you have logged in you can click the «Change password» link, enter the old password and then your new password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one by clicking this link, then entering your username and email address.
Errors and error messages
Wrong organisation selected
Your selected organisation is stored in your browser. Click this link to make your browser forget your selection. You will then be able to select a new organisation.
Not received email with new password
When you request a new password you must use the email address registered in SAP. You will not be able to use other versions of your email address.
If your username contains Norwegian characters (æ, ø, å) or characters with diacritics/umlauts (such as ä, ï, ü and ö), you must request a new username. Contact the person in charge of payroll in your organisation.
Please contact our customer service centre if your organisation does not use SAP or if you know that your email address is correct and you have still not received the email with your new password.
Login screen after logging in
If you see a login screen when you open the payroll self-service portal, there is something wrong with your user account. You can fix this yourself by clicking the «Repair account» link on the login screen.
Systems you can access with DFØ-ID
- Self-service solution for employees and managers
- SAP core system
- Agresso Self Service and Smart Client
- Citrix application portal
Systems you cannot access with DFØ-ID
- Basware: access with DFØ-ID, but you must use a separate password
- Contempus: separate username and password
- DFØ app: log in from ID-porten
- Betalmeg – self-service solution for fee recipients: log in from ID-porten
Email notification of access
End users are automatically notified by email when their access is updated. An email is sent when
- a new employee is assigned a new user account (DFØ-ID): separate email about user ID
- a user orders a new password via DFØ-ID: new password by email
- a user is granted access to a target system: email confirmation
- the employment is terminated: notice of account closure