About the event:
The public sector in the Nordics is establishing a joint procurement initiative for circular furniture. The goal is to accelerate the transfer to a circular furniture supply in the Nordics, through incentivizing innovative business models and strengthening buyer-supplier dialogue. This will reduce waste generation and greenhouse gas emissions, while generating new local jobs.
On December 2nd we invite you to a digital conference where public organizations present their needs and upcoming circular procurements, and suppliers will pitch their circular furniture solutions. There will also be opportunities for 1:1 meetings between buyers and suppliers. Finally, an expert panel will discuss the bigger picture “What are the most important enablers to establish the Nordics as the #1 Circular furniture region of the world?”
The Nordic Joint Procurement Initiative for Circular Furniture
Suppliers, procurers and other interested parties
Time: 09:00-15:00 CET
09:00: 1st session
Welcome - Christian Strand, Journalist and moderator
What are the main opportunities and barriers to establish the Nordic Countries as the worlds #1 hub for circular furniture?
- Sigurd Sagen Vildåsen – Business Development Director for Circular Economy, Sintef (NO)
- Marcus Westdahl – CEO European Furniture Group (SE)
- Sarianne Tikkanen – Senior Specialist on Circular Economy Ministry of the Environment (FI)
- Kim Ankjær Nilsen – Head of Waste Management, Fredericia Municipality (DK)
10:10: 2nd session
Public Procureres: What is best practice and what public procurements are coming up?
- Malmö Municipality – Implementing a circular system for furniture in Malmö
- Gothenburg Municipality - How are we getting from contract to implementation?
- Asker Municipality - How Asker Municipality saved millions on reuse of furniture
- Region Halland - Combining national and regional furniture contracts for a complete circular furniture flow
- City of Helsinki - Procurement of furniture as a service
- Oslo Municipality - Procurement of maintenance, repair and upgrade services
- The Central Procurement body of Norway - Procurement of furniture designed for a circular economy
11:50: 3rd session
- Federation of Norwegian Industries
- Senab Eikeland AS
- Martela Oyj
- Helland Møbler
- Lindbak AS
- Movement AS
- OPE AS
13:05: 4th session
- Loopfront AS
- Rehub (Rambøll AS)
- Warp it Reuse it
- Xeris AS
- Circular Ways
- Re:inventor AS
- Overflaten (Skilt og dekor AS)
5th session: 14:00-15:00
- 1:1 meetings with suppliers
This is a digital conference. Attendees will receive a link to log on to the platform.
Participation in this webinar is free of charge.
Practical questions regarding the event: DFØ e-mail: email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the project and/ or content of the event, please contact project manager Christian Tangene, Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org